Ordering on The LILY
To make purchases on The LILY you do not need to register; however, we suggest you create an account to access exclusive areas and services dedicated to our customers.
To easily browse our catalog, select a category from the navigation menu or browse our selections on the homepage. To find something more specific, use our filters or the website search option.
On each product page, you will find all available sizes and colors, a description and the composition of the item. Click on the product image to zoom in and see all of the details.
How to order
- From the item page, select the desired color and size of the product
- Add the product to your Shopping Bag
- Once you have finished shopping, click the "Proceed to purchase" button in your Shopping Bag
- Register, log in or continue as a guest
- Enter your shipping address
- Select a shipping and a payment method
- Check that the information you entered is correct and click "Buy"
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after with the details of your order. From this moment on, our warehouse will take care of everything and as soon as the order ships, we will notify you with another confirmation email.
Order being prepared:
The order has been confirmed and we have already sent a confirmation email with the Order Number.
Order has shipped:
As soon as the order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email with the Tracking Number to track the delivery.
It is possible to check the order status at any time by entering the Order Number in the Follow your Order page. Registered users can also find all information related to their orders in the My Account area.
Our website is best viewed with the latest versions of the major browsers. Make sure that you have installed the most updated versions of the browsers that you most frequently use.
If you experience navigation problems, we suggest that you:
- Eliminate any Cookies and Temporary Files from your computer
If the problem persists, please contact us with the following details:
- Your operating system (Windows Vista, Mac OS X, etc.)
- Internet browser and version (Internet Explorer 11, Firefox, Safari,...)
- The URL that you were trying to access (for example, www.lily.shop).